Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Week of January 29, 2007

Neil has started squealing in delight! His squeals are very amusing and loud! I thought he was a quiet one but oh, no! He is loud... he gets excited by the most mundane stuff - tickles on his belly, moving leaves on a tree, being strapped into the stroller in anticipation of his daily walks! He is a funny one.. every time he squeals, we burst out laughing. The best part about having a baby is being able to share his growing days with my mother (i.e. Neil's Domma). Its such a joy to watch her enjoy every moment with him. He is a riot and entertains us every single day. On superbowl sunday, however, his social element was put to test again. He wasnt happy when I took him to a friends place, although on the ride there he kept me amused with his usual squeals of delight (this time a Garfield stuffed pillow was his source of joy!). As soon as I walked in through my friends house front door his demeanor changed. He cried when friends held him and wasnt happy on the floor or in any ones arms. But of course, once I came back home, he was the king of the domain - happy to be in his familiar surroundings, happy to see people he recognized. Ah, the challenges of being a mommy! Now, I have to figure out how to make him more social.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home