Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week of February 5, 2007

This week is going to be a first for Neil - his first time on a flight! I am a little nervous - its a precursor to our long flight to India that we will be taking in March. Packing for this trip has been an interesting experience so far - almost 5 bags for 2 days of trip.

The flight itself turned out to be so much better than I had hoped. Both ways I got an extra seat to put Neil's car seat in. In retrospect, it wasnt such a great idea because holding him close to me turned out to be better. On the way to San Jose, I put the pacifier in his mouth. He did ok during the take off but during landing when the pacifier wasnt in his mouth, he started howling! Sticking the pacifier back in there did the trick but he has pooped and he was just miserable. On the way back though, I fed him during take off and landing - and I discovered that it worked wonders! He did not cry one bit and he was happy after we landed! Overall Neil was a great travel kid on his maiden voyage. He had an excellent time at his Uncle's place - carrying the portable bather made bathing time great fun too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home