Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week of February 19, 2007

Due to all the crazy symptoms last week, I ended up taking Neil to the doc, who simply said everything was fine with Neil. He's 14 lbs, 4.5 oz. Just a shade ok... he still doesnt feed a lot but otherwise he is a happy active kid. Nothing to worry about. I need to let him sleep through the night is what the doc said! ;-) "Kiss him goodnight, close the room door and walk back in 10 hours later", is how he said it! Oh, well! I knew I wasnt doing a good thing by waking up at night and catering to his "mum..mum" demands, so I decided to mend my ways. And guess how I did it? I forgot to turn on the baby monitor! I got 8 hours of blissful sleep and woke up pretty amazed that Neil had not cried all night. When I turned around to look at the monitor I realized it was off and ended up feeling sooooo guilty! Anyway, he was fast asleep when I checked up on him. So I was not too worried. He nursed well and continued to be playful through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home