Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week of February 26, 2007

Neil is on a better night-sleep schedule this week. I believe the “forget-the-monitor” did the trick. I, however, am not sleeping so well. The monitor keeps making these electronic sounds that’s very annoying. I have discovered that keeping it on the floor rather than on my bed-side table works – could this be due to the proximity of the cordless phone? Neil doesn’t sleep well during the day – he does remain very active and playful but no schedule as far as sleep is concerned! He focuses very intently every time he plays with something – any little thing that catches his fancy for that moment is the object of his undivided attention. Its very interesting to watch him focus and try to grasp things or turn them around. He also recognized my voice and even Sri’s voice from anywhere. He turns around so adoringly when we call out to him (yeah, he responds to his name now!) and searches for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home