Thursday, May 24, 2007

Week of March 26, 2007

As kids most likely do, Neil managed to amaze us during the long flight to India. We traveled on Singapore Airlines from LA to Singapore via Taipei. Sri got Neil and me into business class by giving up his seat. We traveled in style – the flight was very comfy and the service was excellent. Neil did not cry during take-off or landing and did remarkably well throughout the flight – eating his solids well, nursing well and not being fussy. I also had the seat next to me empty – so it was an added bonus. I was counting my blessings as we boarded our last leg to Bangalore – Neil did well on this flight too but off all the legs, he was fussiest on this one. During our break in Taipei and Singapore, everything seemed to amaze the little guy; he kept squealing in excitement and delight! I couldn’t have asked for a nicer baby on the flight!

Once in Bangalore, Sri and I thought, the heat and noise would annoy him. Not so! He seemed to be excited by everything – the noise, the people, etc. He did amazingly well during Vinod’s wedding and reception where he seemed to have become the center of attention. Everyone was thrilled with his constant smile and willingness to go to every beckoning person. Hmm, it wasn’t the same behavior as San Diego – thankfully, of course – he was nicer here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home